Friday, October 17, 2008

Wet Look 1

This is Dylan. He is the guy I have been pestering to be my model and had to endure some of the crazy ideas I have for him. There is nothing for him in this, that's why I'm feeling kinda bad for imposing this on him.

Anyway, I'm shooting for my final photography assingment. It's not done yet, but I have a basic idea. My product will be LEVI's. The concept is wet look. The picture below is a sort of a photo montage I did.



Ah... hopefully I don't have to use this style. It feels more like digital imaging rather than photography. Hopefully all goes well tomorrow and I will have some good photos to show.
Have to take note of a few things though. Gotta ask Dylan to act tough!! Umph!

4 comments:

farahrozhan said...

It almost seems as though the pair of pants is breathing underwater!

Quin said...

that's a good thing, yeh?

adri-enne said...

nice.

(i read "breathing underwater" as breathable underwear.. sigh.. haha)

Quin said...

lol~ maybe i shud consider changing the product..