Friday, October 17, 2008

Progress Check 3


As of now, IT'S ALL FREAKING DONE!!!!!

Look at the print screen above, that's the number of craps I have to create. There's a folder titled booklet as well, with twenty-three pages inside. FREAKING TWENTY THREE!! Huh~ it's all so uninspired. I don't know.. just trying to get it done and then put aside. I'm sick of Barbies, sick at looking only at black, white, gray and pink.
But then it is not to say I don't like my whole work here. I love the glass packaging, which I have yet to unveil here, I love the Barbies I have costumed, and I like the overall concept.
I'm just sick of it. I love them, but SICK of them.
Will be aiming for final approval tomorrow. See what he wants, fix a little on what he wants, then put the whole thing away by Saturday. Will only go for printing when my friends are ready as well.
I figured it'll also be a whole load of work after printing, foldings and all. Sigh... a long way till I can officially call it done and dusted.
SICK SICK SICK!!
p.s: will be shooting outdoor tomorrow. Am kinda looking forward to it, at least it's no more Barbies.. cheers!!

No comments: