Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wet Look Final

It's okay. Really, it's okay. No point forcing it, right? What's all the fuss about? Seriously... no biggie!

Fine! I have already reserved myself to the fact that I am no good in photography yet (no way am I not going to be good for ever). So what if it's more like digital imaging? So sue me.

Whatever.

The best three I have chosen! Not approved yet, but I doubt there'll be any trouble there. However, they are not perfect yet in terms of layout. Don't be too harsh on me. Savour away!





Again, Dylan, a fantastically huge THANK YOU!!!! You were awesome!
p.s: I blabber a lot especially in the wee hours of morning when I am deprived of sleep and yet is desperate to blog.

4 comments:

1PluS1=2 said...

wow.. u guys doing ads for Levi's? how did u do the underwater shot?

Quin said...

no la... not an ad for levi's. it's only make-believe. just choose a product to shoot photos for.

as for the underwater shot.. hehe, does it really look like underwater? thank you!! it's actually only digital imaging.. not really go underwater to shoot. but i'm glad it looks real enough.. :)

Shannel Ooi said...

I like the 2nd ad so much.. So nice!! Ur good~

Quin said...

uakakakakkakka~~~ *reminder to self: be humble!!*

ahem.. thank you. glad u like it.