Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Taste

I don't know why I bother blogging about this assignment. It's such a "goreng" piece. Everything is just make believe, the information are made up and we don't really learn how to properly do this.

Anyway, we are supposed to work in pairs and we take turns becoming client and designer. Supposedly we are to acquire approval from our "client". In the end, we just said, "I'm okay with yours so you're surely okay with mine?" kind of things. So much for learning experience. Hah!


The cover. That is the logo I "goreng".



I sort of had fun making up restrictions on how to use the logo correctly.



There are some other side stuff to do. This is the business card.
Though we do not have to print all those materials like the stationery set, but we do have to print the manual itself. I counted eighteen pages. Another chunk of money here. Sigh...

No comments: