Sunday, October 19, 2008

Agenda for the Month

I haven't been doing anything much today. Was just feeling so freaking lazy. This kind of lazy is the kind where you know you can do the work but is just feeling too slacky to actually make the first move. And once I have made the first move, it turned out that I was not that lazy after all.

I slacked off the whole day but made it up at night, as of now.

In reference to the title above, I'm going to list all the things left to go this semester. Once I have ticked off every single item, it means it is time to go home, in Paris and Rome (Buble, if you didn't get it). Despite my mortification from the "BOOMB!" post, it so happens that the semester is not really cut short at all. Even if it officially ends this month, all our due dates are still in week 15. Whatever. I have already made up my mind to get it all done by the end of this month. Seriously.

Graphic Design and Typography
1. Packaging 75% done
2. Design Journal 30% done
3. Typo final assignment 2% done wahahhahahahahha

Illustration
1. Hari Raya "billboard" 30% done
2. Portfolio arrangement 0% done

Computer Graphic
1. Newsletter 0% done

Design Heritage
1. Bauhaus essay 95% done
2. Design journal 50% done

Design Management
1. Corporate Identity Manual 10% done
2. Design Journal 75% done

Photography
1. Final project "wet look" 50% done
2. sorry excuse of a journal 99% done like what is there to put in that stupid book??!

I have been note taking for DM journal. I felt so stupid coz I don't get what the notes are talking about. This has been the case for all the study subjects that I have taken since sem 1. It has been a long time since the last time I actually understand the contents of the notes I am taking. Argh! I blame it all on the lecturer. All on the lecturer.


edit Oct 21, 2008, 12.26 a.m.

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

Plagiarism is serious in my uni. If you get caught, it's a zero. And a really bad record. And they're good at catching duplicates.

If i were to put percentages on how much I've studied, dear god be merciful.. Sigh. But in terms of assignments, I get at least 1 or 2 fresh ones every week.

sigh, i'll start putting percentages on my subjects too. Now, for me to sort all my lecture notes and stuff...

Hehe, let's work harder!

Quin said...

oh my.. i felt stupid for putting it out there like that. i shall edit this post. i extracted portions of this blog and put it into my design journal as weekly self reflective. as my lect read it, i got edgy, i kept scrambling my mind to think of anything inapproprite that might be in there. will edit this post quick. dun wan any hard evidence against me lying around.

let's work harder, yeah!