Sunday, October 12, 2008

Feature 002: Butterfly Award


Thank you, thank you, Yu Jean, for awarding my lil' blog here with the Butterfly Award! Awesome, eh?

These are the conditions, in which I can choose to do or not, if I were to accept the award.

1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3. Nominate any number of blog you want to share this award with.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Let’s spread the joy of blogging and warmth of friendship through this Butterfly Award.Please accept the award and happy blogging.

Well, I can choose to do everything listed, meaning going to all my awardees and put a comment in their blog telling them they have been awarded and then asking them to do what I am doing now; or I can use that time to finish my packaging project. Hah, I'm in a dead end with the project anyway. And it's all in good sport, yea??!

These are the people I have awarded (I have awarded, haha, never really used these two words in the same context before). And also a little snippet on why I think they deserve it. (and you can just find their links at the side bar of this blog)

Jaryn for the funny little posts you have that just put a smile on my face everytime I'm there
Farah for challenging my vocabs everytime I'm at your site
Tze Yee for letting me understand a little bit more about who you are
Eichi for the cute crazy looking pink rabbit
Chia Li for making envious over your lovey-dovey relationship
Kelly for the incredibly good looking Chaplin header
Kang Rui for having the initiative to create a Chinese blog

I guess that's all. The people that I read are pretty limited. Ta!


ps: oh yeah.. now I have to thread over to these people's blog and tell them that they are awarded with my ultra problematic line today.. okai!

6 comments:

CL said...

me? an award for the coolest blog u've ever known??? gosh. r u sure u're thinking right? ahah. anyways, thanks for awarding me with the award! appreciate it lots. but now i duno wat to do with it. WHAHHA

kangrui said...

HAHA!

thankyou?

HAHA!

Quin said...

what the..
a simple thank you will do, actually. really.

adri-enne said...

how about to adrienne for complete abandonement :P

Quin said...

u know u'll be first on my list if it's still active. as it is, many have doubted my judgements, and it came from the awardees themselves. man~ din know this is going to be so hard.

Anonymous said...

Good words.