Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag. Again.

I should have been working on my Corporate Identity Manual. So what am I doing here? All Jaryn's fault! All her fault! (then who asked you to come online in the first place, huh? Um...)

Whatever.

Tagged by Jaryn
Part One

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
Old primary school mates!

2. Your five impressions towards him/her.
This is like a polish to her ego, but a well deserved one, hehe.. Jaryn has most qualities I'd like for myself: outspoken, friendly, smart, funny and knows what she wants in life.

3. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you.
She has done lots of memorable things, but nothing to me in particular. The most memorable thing she did was asking all the waiters' names who served us but in the end not remembering any. I guess it's coz they all look alike?

4. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you.
Urm... ah... erm... Got it. We shared the same passion for our nephews, and when she said that my nephew's name was great, I couldn't agree more. (Btw, my nephew's Ethan Chow. Good name, yes?)

5. If she/he become your lover, you will...
Er... never going to happen. Seriously.

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Burn all her MU jerseys! If I'm going to be someone's enemy, might as well be memorable.. whahahaa!!!

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on...
Not going to happen. Again, seriously. But even if it did, nothing can improve perfection, right? (gloat, Jaryn, gloat.)

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
because I burnt all her MU jerseys. So not going to happen, let me declare! (before she chops me to pieces!)

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
make her laugh. She has a great laugh.

10. The overall impression of her/him is?
Nice. Very nice.

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Not nice. Not very nice.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
I don't get myself sometimes.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
The little selfish devil that sometimes crops its head up.

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
HIM! Who? Haha...

Part Two
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

1. I love old canto songs.
2. I love listening to the radio, especially at night until the early hours of morning.
3. I need perfect silence when I have to think/brainstorm. So no radio then.
4. I find the sound of the ceiling fan comforting.
5. I occasionally have my own karaoke session singing Eason Chan songs alone. Very relaxing.
6. I would love to learn how to dance.
7. I never pick up unknown money no matter how big the amount.
8. I have more than 2000 songs in my iTunes playlist!
9. I talk to myself. A lot.
10. When in a frenzy, I eat chips like nobody's business.
11. I have to read something before going to sleep.
12. I have a bolster that has been with me since I don't know when.
13. I sniff my bolster for comfort.
14. I love the morning air, just moments after day break.
15. I like walking and sweating but hate the stench of my own sweat.

Urm... I tag. Tzeyee. Kelly. Yu Jean. Eichi.

I really don't have that many blogger friends.

6 comments:

Jaryn said...

Awwww kok quin! thanks!!

damn, i miss you!
i mean, we have been frens since primary! Now thats very long!

Sorry im all cheesy suddenly. just cant help it.

see u when u r back in pg!muah!

Jaryn said...

and burn my MU jerseys?!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

please dont!!!!!

CL said...

omg! we both tend to burn man u's stuffs if she becomes our enemy. i bet she'll never be or try to be one!! hhahah. and kok quin, try listening to the sound of the ceiling fan in my room. i think u'll get a nightmare after that and i have a smelly bolster too! ok, maybe urs is not smelly. hahaha. and yess,i sniff it too. all the time. OMG!!

Quin said...

hahah... the things we have in common. smelly bolsters, creaky fans and tendency to burn MU stuff..

i guess this is why we bond? haha...

farahrozhan said...

I'm not a blogger friend meh!

Quin said...

ooopss.. i din want to bother u ma..