Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Of Name and Food

This is going to be a totally random kind of post. I searched my name "Quin". Guess what I found?

Courtesy of onelook.com;

Quick definitions (quin)
▸ noun: one of five children born at the same time from the same pregnancy
▸ name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #15374)

How can five children be born at the same time??

Anyway, I followed this link :what2seeonline.com, from Chia Li's msn shoutout.

Omg~ I shouldn't have done that! It reminded me of all the good food in Penang. Besides that, this blogger have also snapped some truly tantalising images of the food. I didn't know there are so many western food outlets in all the nooks and corners of Penang. I love western food. So fellow Penang friends, maybe we can go to some of the recommended places for a gathering?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quin - Thanks for dropping by my blog...it was great seeing you taking the time to comment too. Feel free to run through my blog as there are plenty of places for you to explore for yummylicious food.

Right now, there is an ongoing promo for my readers until end of October...free basket of xiu loong pau from Dragon-I in QBM. Check out the post and share the news with your Pg friends.

Btw...you really do have a very unique name, not that common...:)

ck lam
http://www.what2seeonline.com

CL said...

hey! I tagged u this time!! HAHAHAHAH. :D

Quin said...

omg~~!!! xiu loong pao! too bad... will be in cyberjaya till nov...nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quin said...

hah! too late! did that tag! go find some one else to torment... wakakkakakaka~~~

CL said...

oh wait!! i just read ur blog! u saw my msn shoutout??? since when i got ur msn???? *blurblur*

CL said...

dang!
i saw cklam's comment but i was wondering why does her name sound so familiar but i just can't recall! now that i've read thru her comment, *hitsheadonthewall*!!!
i wonder if she gives better promotions for those who promoted her blog. hehehehe. too bad i'm broke if not i can have the siu long paos on ur behalf den tell u how they taste like! :)

Quin said...

thank you very much, but i know very well how those xiu loong pao taste like. oh, go check out the page she mentioned. if ur in pg, why not see what's in for you?

U-Jean said...

2 babies - twins
3 babied - triplets
4 babies - quadruplets
5 babies - quintuplets

it sounds impossible but i think i've read somewhere that someone had 9 babies. not sure if all survived. fancy a football team of your own?