Saturday, October 18, 2008

TAGGED!!

Tagged by Tzeyee

My first tag in this blog! Should be fun?

Instructions: Remove 1 question (any from below) and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. (since Tzeyee tagged only me, so I guess I am also allowed to tag only one? coz I really can't think of anyone who won't kill me for tagging them so near the end of sem)

1. What are your nicknames?
Hah.. unfortunately my name rhymes with penguin and some idiot see it right to call me fishy, why I do not know.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Reading!

3. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Nothing. I don't really want that freedom.

4. Is there someone in your heart right now?
Definitely.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My Family.

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
Eat.

8. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No... I am too much of a chicken.

9. List out 3 goods points of the person who tagged you!
Loyal, friendly, and trustworthy.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Kindness and love.

11. What are the things that will make you think that he/she is bad?
Cheating.

12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potato chips! Now I will be willing to give up something to have this constantly and not grow pimples!

13. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy.

14. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I don't want to be so stubborn and be a tad more humble?

15. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Successful and confident!

16. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Knowing that I'm a good person.

17. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
Don't wanna bring anything.

18. Are you afraid of falling in love?
No. Looking forward to it, actually.

19. If there were no restrictions, what will your biggest dream be?
Travel to the most beautiful places in the world!

I tag... Chia Li and Jaryn! (sorry girls.. I know you're busy, we all are.)

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

Hahahhaa i love reading tags. especially some of the ones on deviantart in which u'll have to draw.

Quin said...

hah... since it's a really busy season right now, i can't help but feel it's a bit like spamming..