Monday, October 06, 2008

END OF BREAK.

I really can't think of anything worthwhile that I did besides screwing up my sleeping time. For the past few days, I have been sleeping at 7am and waking up at 3pm. When I felt sleepy at 9pm just now, I was so happy that I hopped into the bed at once, thinking I won't be an insomniac before class tomorrow. What the heck, it seemed that my body just wanted a nap. I woke up again at 12am, three hours later. For goodness sake! I felt refreshed! And for once that is a bad thing.

Nothing I can do now except prepare for the stuff to do tomorrow. And blogging. When the break started, I listed things I would do. Let's see how well I have done them all, or some.

1. Research Malaysian art history. I tried, but the site just wouldn't work! I'm prepare to just crap for this assignment.
2. Look for glass suitable to be used in packaging. Done!
3. Finish dressing up the Barbies. Done!
4. Design secondary items for packaging. Half way there. I have a style for these items that I am sticking to and that makes the designing process easier.
5. Look for lights to be used in packaging. This is so not happening. A good idea though, might keep it for future projects if the workload not as heavy as this one?
6. Do photo montage for Photoshop. Done! Just need approval by Elson, my CG lect. If only he will reply my mail quick.
7. Think of ideas for Typo assignment. Didn't even enter my mind. Sigh...
8. Outline Ramadhan sketches for illustration. Did only two and haven't outlined yet. I have a lot more to go and have to show them to Ernesto on Tuesday. Argh...!!
9. Design a box for packaging. Not done yet but as of now, I have already started on the glass packaging. Maybe after tomorrow I can get the measurements down for the box.
10. Learn Flash. It was impossible. Hah!

All in all I think I did okay for the break, huh? I didn't utilize my time perfectly, but at least I didn't do nothing!

I had a lot of freedom during the break. It was a time I couldn't recall with regret but filled me with remorse when I think of it being over. I'm already too slacked for my own good. Have to revive the engine for the remaining six weeks. Six weeks until I can go home!! Yeah!! Called home today. Ethan can now call me, and can say lots of stuff and iut has only been two months! I miss that big head baby so much!

I finished I'm Sorry I Love You, a Korean drama. One of the best Korean dramas I have watched. Will blog about it later.

Will surf around for a while, hoping sleep will come soon.

Goodbye break, I'll miss you. But the end of this short holiday means the distance between the big break and I is getting closer.

Home. :)

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

I miss my break too.. today is the first day of uni after 2 weeks - sigh.. i underworked during the holidays so I gotta work extra hard to catch up on work.

I'm sometimes a bit envious of you having lil nephews and nieces to play with. I havent met ethan. Anyways, good job with the constant updates on the blog. I think i wanna close my claythroughfire blog. we'll see.

Quin said...

well, u can always ask ur sis to get married fast and give u little nieces or nephews to play with.

i had fun blogging recently, especially as this blog is sort of a documentation on all my works.

why do u want to close ur blog? so that u can start on a new one? do write more, i love reading from you.