Tuesday, November 04, 2008

With Love

MY SISTER HAS A FRIENDSTER ACCOUNT!!

I really only checked my Friendster in like, once a blue moon. Or rather red moon, as the moon was red tonight! Really! Anyway, I added her in Friendster, adviced her to have an FB acc instead and then proceeded to explore the two friends she had. Hey, cut her some slack, she's new. Anyway, of her two friends, one was my sister-in-law. I surfed my sister-in-law's albums and spotted some really cute pictures of my nieces and nephews that I have never seen. Sigh, they took these pics while I was not home. Only served as a reminder of all the quality time I have not spent with them. Look at this pics and be amazed at how these B-E-A-U-tiful and cute as buttons kids can in any way at all, be related to me. I understand it if they're smart, well, that's hard not to be me. But good looking as well??!!



That's my sister-in-law, Ethan, Danielle and Sydney. I miss them~~
The reason I put this picture up is coz of the PIG behind. SO fat!! Such a big fat G!!!
"Wooh??!!"



Hehe... looking charming there, yes? I miss that smelly kid so much!!


That's a pic of me with the three of them. I have a pic of the exact setting taken when I was a kid together with my siblings. A generation later, that blue monster monument is still there! That's another one of the few things that made me feel old!!


6 comments:

kangrui said...

awww.. Danielle is SO cute in the first pic!! i seriously think all of them are like, copies of their mom! hehe! and somehow, they look like you too.. ur kid hior? haha!

and wow! baby ethan sure is growing up fast, eh? and very entao too!!

wats with covering ur face with a yellow smiley?

oh ya! i just remmebered that WE, had pictures taken with that blue thingy at youth park too!! how scary is dat bluey thingy, eh?

mie said...

wat kang rui said was very true... ur nieces n nephew really have the same look... but they look really CUTE...

Quin said...

thank you~ thank you~ i'm forever grateful that the kids look like their mom instead of my bro, especially the girls.

the smiley cute ma~~

Shannel Ooi said...

hahaha.. they are so cute eh!!! Yea, really copies of mom. haha

CL said...

aww..cute nieces n nephew! nice names btw. especially sydney. hehe. hey i still rmb the blue monument! i used to think it was a dinosaur or some weird looking camel when i was a lil kid. HAHA.

Quin said...

a true penangite has been on that blue monster one time or another in their lives, agree?!!