Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Greetings From No.12

Oi! Hello~ I have officially been back home for a week now. A week full of nothings. I slept, I read, I ate, I play with my nieces and nephew, and best of all, I totally enjoyed Astro On Demand. Yay~ managed to watch the latest TVB series. There's a very good one going on now, the one on diamonds. I absolutely love Bowie Lam in it.. such a great character and portrayal.

Anyway, my mom managed to find a job for me and initially, all I had to do was go for the interview and the job will be mine. But I told my mom I wanted to be lazy for another week before doing anything serious, and she said "Take your time". Right. When I called yesterday for an interview, the woman said all positions are frozen for November. Maybe I can try again next month instead. Sh*t.

Well, a good lesson learnt in opportunities lost. It pays pretty well too!! Sheesh.. will try again next month though.

Anyway, I have not been a total slob. Nevermind the fact that I have yet to hook up my comp which an incredibly kind and good Shiau Fung drove all the way back to Penang for me. I have actually got a part time job already. I went for the interview the same day I got rejected for the job my mom recommended. But I have no idea what I'm gonna sell or how much it's going to pay. I have no idea at all.

Hah.. I don't like not getting to blog from my own comp. Feels so inconvenient and the feel of the keyboard not to my liking.

Some of the things I hope to do for these three months will be to earn money and improve my design skills. I WANT MONEY~ shall tell you later of my endeavours in this department.

So long. So all. Ta.

ps: no.12 is my house number, by the way.

5 comments:

kangrui said...

HAH! and i thought u forgotten about this place d..

wah! so fast got job d ar? eh.. i also need money ler.. got any lubang let me know!! heard dat pc fair in penang is coming? is it? is it?

Quin said...

yep yep!! i think it's on 5-7 dec. the job i got is selling for canon during pc fair, i think. u want to find a job ar? derek shud be able to help u out wat.. pc fair wor.. his forte.

i din forget about this place. just needed a break. and blogging is no more that convenient now that i dun have the comp all the time. come back quick!!

adri-enne said...

i need a job too! sigh, i've been spending so much here in melbourne- as if money flows from a running tap. and i lost my wallet. sigh...

well, good luck with the job hunt, girls. bye byeeee.

farahrozhan said...

You know, I want money too =/

Quin said...

adryn, u lost ur wallet??? is it me or are u always losing things?? what a bother, losing ur wallet. neways, i do hope u had great fun in melbourne!

who doesn't want money, farah..