Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged... Right.

Er... tagged by Yueh Yih.

An extract from her post coz I don't know what else to write: Wahaha~ I can't wait to tag Kok Quin! Behold! She'll show her ultimate scolding skills!!

Why will I show my "ultimate scolding skills"? Not gonna waste it on you, Lim Yueh Yih. But seriously, I don't know what to write la.. Is this a tag just to see what people will write about an "empty tag"?

Well, enough face given to you. Happy? Will be seeing you when I get back, Ms Lim. Brace yourself. Wahahahha~~

Er... am I supposed to tag someone else..? Aiya, no need la.. lazy.. hehe..


ps: my goodness~ a post dedicated to your "mo lieu"ness!!

edit 5.02 am

ARGH!!!!!!! You made me so frustrated. Now I'm really going to unleash my ultimate scolding skills on you. Who the bloody hell do you think you are??!!! Sheeesh.... ever heard of asking nicely? Or politely? Never crossed your mind, huh? Figured.

Argh! You brainless stupid!!!

Part One

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
As of now, mortal enemies!!

2. Your five impressions towards him/her.
As of now, stupid, F***ing stupid, bloody stupid, ass**** and C-2-pid!!

3. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you.
As of now, scolding me in my own blog! Who the hell do you think you are???!!

4. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you.
As of now, "Stupid arr?" in my own chatbox.

5. If she/he become your lover, you will...
Kill her in her sleep.

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
Kill her when she's awake.

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on...
Everything! Coz she's seriously lacking in personality and looks!

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
Coz she messed with me in my own blog!!!

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
Poked her in the eyes, pull her tongue out and stabbed at it a million times!!!

10. The overall impression of her/him is?
The rudest and most horrible person I have ever met!!!

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
As of now, pretty crazy and messed up.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
I seek revenge where it is due. Take note, stupid!!!

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Taking grudge?? Hehe...

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Definitely not you, stupid!!

Part Two1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
Did this. SKIP!!

Tagged you, Lim Yueh Yih. Be nice. (as if)


Part One (now that I have cooled down....)

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
Friends since primary. Waaaaaayyyyyyy back.... And she sat beside me for two freaking years!!! If this doesn't screw up a perfectly sane person (eg me), I don't know what will.

2. Your five impressions towards him/her.
Truly? She's smart but lazy, has an analytical mind but apply it on useless stuff, a loyal friend, happy-go-lucky, and realistic.

3. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you.
This is not something she did for me, but something memorable I suddenly thought of. In form five, I think, we had this math test. It was the first time she actually studied for it, and got really high marks. The stupid ad maths teacher then thought she copied my answers. This proves that she's really smart if she wants to be.


4. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you.
"I'm a lesbian."

5. If she/he become your lover, you will...
Ugh.... dun wan can ar??

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will...
torture her till she dies a horrible death!

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on...
Everything! Coz she's seriously lacking in personality and looks! (am keeping this answer)

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
Coz she messed with me in my own blog!!! (keeping this answer too!)

9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
Put her in a frilly dress, snap many pictures, and laugh till I die. Wakakakkakaka!!!!!

10. The overall impression of her/him is?
One of my oldest good friends that I haven't seen in a hell of a long time and seriously have no idea what she's up to now. So let's get together soon and bash each other up in person, okay? This virtual thing is getting a little tiring..



Last but not least, no offense? Hehe... it's gonna take something more than calling you stupid a hundred times to truly piss you off, right???

1 comment:

kangrui said...

HAHA to putting her in a frilly dress and snap millions of pictures!!