Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today Was The Day

I'm supposed to be home today. Before this, I worked everything so that I will be home on time for this. But then, at the last minute, the photography presentation on Thursday deterred my plan. I don't get to go home, all for some bloody ten marks (but they are very important ten marks). My mom is going to cook a lot of food. All his favourite. Every year since then, I have helped her in the morning to prepare the food. When I reminded her of this date this year, she said we can choose not to practise it anymore since it has been three years. Has it been that long? But to not do this, will be to start to not remember anymore. I don't want to. I want to remember this date for always.

Love you. Miss you. Forever.

One day, I will write about you. The greatest man in my life.



If you're still here, I would have said, Happy Birthday, Loutao~

No comments: