Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nothing Much. Really.

Where there is tzeyee, there is good food. It was her birthday and all of us celebrated with her. I was there for three different celebrations. I have never celebrated a person's birthday that many times before. Three different groups of people, three different birthday cakes, two different locations and three different feelings. All I have to say is that it just kept getting better.
I will be having some hectic days ahead. A lot of fun to be had but limited cash.
I typed so much today the pad of my fingers are sore. I have to finish the little details in the GD journal, typed pages of craps. I don't know whose English those are. Definitely not mine! Not laying any claim on that pile of rubbish.
I lost my typo sketches! I don't know where I left them. I can't find them anywhere! So ended up sketching ideas I had weeks ago. So stupid of me. I knew I had them, I just don't know where.
Photography presentation tomorrow. A useless one, I think. Just get over it. I don't want any fuss any more.
Then Friday submit every single thing. By then, my hands will be clean. Yeh~~~
So sleepy now.. good night.

No comments: