Monday, March 16, 2009

Why Do You Bother?

This was another one of those dull nights where there's really nothing much to do and all I have for company were my thoughts. I stumbled across some pictures with Danielle and simply putting them together made me smile. The girl was silly and crazy. Her tears were these big drops where they really seemed like they can drown the whole world. I miss the little munchkin. Her huge grins, tears and indignant screams.

Have you ever have one of these nights when a little prompt can either make you smile or frown? I have been thinking again. Dangerous, I know. Possible, you think? Definitely. I felt like a fool most of the time when things like this happened. I tried to put it off but it came back again and again to haunt me. Until I saw it. Ah... it has brought me back to reality once more.

This won't make sense to you. I doubt it will to me next morning. I need sleep.

I like quiet nights like this. If only there's no school tomorrow so that I can stay up till dawn and bombard my blog with tonnes of nonsensical posts.

Today, my favourite colour is blue. Coz it reminds me of Danielle.

No comments: