Friday, March 20, 2009

Eason Chan Rules the Universe!!!!

Today was supposed to make my day. :(

My handphone rang at 11:30 am, and I saw the reminder I set in it from some time ago: "Moov Live".

On the 9th of March, Eason Chan held a mini concert where he sang all the songs from him upcoming album: Eason Chan and the H3M Band. Then on today, the site is going to release all the videos from that mini concert so that the fans get to hear all his new songs before the release of the album.

Happy happy la I go online. Then I saw the videos~ yippee! And then, rupa rupanya there were only two videos which are free to watch. The rest were only available if I signed up as a member. Which will not prove to be a problem apart from the fact that the registration was only open to Hongkies.

Crap la... but I did have a whole ten minutes of satisfaction just watching that two available videos. Do you know, I can fall for him all over again every single time I watch him sing live. Again and again. Over and over. Is it any wonder how I am completely and utterly besotted by Eason Chan, the best singer ever!!!!

His album is going to come out on 23 March 2009~ whoa!! But I wonder if it's going to be a worldwide release. I can't wait! I am willing to sacrifice my time just listening to his new songs and completely indulge in them. But then again, this is no sacrifice at all, yes?


Sweet. Just. Look. At. Him.

Really, and you wonder why I am crazy over him and only him?
Pictures courtesy of: http://easonchan101.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally agree ! Melted (=

kangrui said...

ohh.. quin, fangirling to the max!

i always find it very amusing seeing you in ur fangirl eason mode.. =P

Anonymous said...

TRUE!
:)