Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And So I Told Myself...

Right before the day starts, I told myself, "You're allowed to go online to check on blog updates, check email and strictly no MSN." I went online, checked my blog and email, and shucks, logged on to MSN.

When I came back from uni at 12pm, I told myself, "You're allowed an afternoon nap, get enough sleep so that you can stay up late. " I slept till four, and napped again at eight.

I woke up to have dinner, I told myself, "You can watch Grey's Anatomy while eating your toast garlic bread but work starts straight away after dinner." After dinner, I washed up, and lay in bed to watch the rest of Grey's Anatomy disc 2.

Today's result? Five hours and I have just finished this pitiful outline. So lazy... you get me?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can understand you.