Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pink Is The New Blue

Yeh~ this is a follow up post on the Putrajaya Typo trip. These are some pictures I stole from Shiau Fong's blog. The reason? Coz I can see myself!! This is the woe of always being the photographer, I have a limited stock of my own pictures. But if you were to talk about plants, bricks and pebbles, I have tonnes of them.

We went into the Putrajaya mosque, where we have to be covered from top to bottom in this pink robe. I went there the first time in Form 3 with Rui and HF. It was nicer then coz we were allowed to walk inside within a restricted area, and look up at the dome. But this time around, we were only allowed to linger outside for a mere five minutes.

Haha... these are the people I hang out with here. Pretty, huh? Despite what it looks like in this picture, I am NOT the shortest. A certain someone making a pig face IS the shortest one, and was trying to fool people by standing to the front a little bit more and standing straighter.


Oops... revealed a little bit of my thigh pula!
Hehe... told Shiau Fong I will advertise her blog here in return for these pics. So, please do, check her out: http://www.xfong.blogspot.com She is simply this crazy funny girl who's always first in line for fun!

3 comments:

neilwasabi said...

uh...... I thought that pink thingies were rain coat......

somehow remind me of Pink Panther......

kangrui said...

gah~ u look so cute in the pictures! i miss u lar, quin... *ahem*

Quin said...

wahaha.. got meh? got meh? *blush blush*