Monday, March 23, 2009

New Way to Play

Was planning to go to sleep at ten just now. Even if I was not sleepy nor tired, was planning to just go lie down on the bed. And hopefully sleep will come. Thinking to hell with butterflies and bugs and shapes and what-ever-nots.

Alas, Evelyn Chan came to the rescue!

I was on MSN, so I decided to bug her to tell me stories. We started off none too special, then she suggested making this a slow chat. How slow? Very slow. In between replies, we have to finish a section of our work. That way, work can be done and we have something to look forward to, the replies. Rule of the game: type long, reply slow.

It worked, you know. Instead of lying down doing nothing, I got some butterfly colourings done. It kept the boring doing work alone session interesting.

But the con was that, the chat might get more interesting than the work itself.

It's all in the balance.

1 comment:

kangrui said...

ohh!!!

sounds great! count me in next time~ =P