Friday, March 27, 2009

Fashion Show: Gothic

There was another fashion show at the plaza. If I was not mistaken, all final year diploma students would have a fashion show to showcase their final piece, or something. This is something I have gotten used to seeing ever since I stepped foot into the campus. What I haven't gotten used to was the bizarre sense of fashion these people have.

The theme this time around was gothic, which was a bad choice, to me. First, black was one colour people were seriously sick of looking at in LKW. Second, most of the models were Africans, and I personally felt they looked better in bright colours or white.


All the models taking a final walk down the runway. I didn't understand the black veil/cloth thing that they had on them. Most of these cloths were draped awkwardly on the model. What was worse, the cloth prevented a clear view of the design.

These were the diploma students taking an honourary walk on the runway themselves. I happened to think most of the girls here were prettier than the models.

I have three more semesters in LKW. I am still waiting for that one fashion show that will blow me away.


ps: there were this group of secondary school students who came for a tour around the uni. i have to fight down a serious urge to go up to them and warn them about this scamming place.

pps: hehe.... i have partially finished my labelling. one useless thing down, many more useless ones to come~ so stay tune!!

No comments: