Thursday, March 12, 2009

Creme De La Crop

I take ugly pictures. I mean, I tend to look really stupid and retarded in most pictures. Most of them on my own accord, and some, well, I tend to blame the photographer. Below is a picture that I took on my own liberty from Kelly's blog. She was not online for me to ask permission, but at least I credited her here. Anyway, do scroll down and becareful not to piss in you pants.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



The creme de la crop of my personal ugly picture collection. =D

7 comments:

neilwasabi said...

I'm so gonna have a nightmare......

Kang Rui said...

this picture is just fantabulous~

next time, we shall have an ugly picture taking competition! i think we are all quite good.. *read UGLY*

hahahaha!!

Quin said...

nigel, this so beats all ur ghost movie. oi!! give face a bit la!!

rui, if there's such a competition, i have to win hands down! i have so much practice.. hahahhaha~~

adri-enne said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

This is GOLD! I wasn't expecting anything when I scrolled down. LOL.

neilwasabi said...

okay lah, u face was quite k~a~w~a~i doing tat extreme expression......

陈晓凤 said...

Actually this pic had make me felt be close to u lohz..it's not ugly laaa, cuty neh..kekekz..is a new image for QUin in my mind now...kakakz..XD

mie said...

OMG, k.quin...
is tat u???
u spoil the image of KQ i hav in mind...
but anyway...
a great pict n i can rarely see that unless it's a candid shot...