Sunday, March 01, 2009

What I Want For Birthday Is...

Every year, I have in mind something so unreachable and impossible (read: expensive). I know there's no way I am going to get it, but that doesn't stop me from having one such thing in mind. If you're superbly rich and have no other outlet to spend your meaningless cash, or if you love me so much you're willing to dispense with your hard earn money, I implore you, beg of you, get me this:

Oh, so you're not friggin' rich or not willing to spend thousands of ringgit just to satisfy my material wants, no worries, there's something for everyone here. Get me a VCD/DVD of Leslie Cheung's movie "He's A Woman She's A Man". I cannot find it anywhere...

Okay... so you do not have the time to look in every shop in Malaysia just to find a movie for me. Don't worry, there's another thing here which is a Fit For All! Borders Gift Card! Put in any amount and I can just purchase anything I want from Borders!

A person cannot get more considerate than this, don't you agree? Get me any of the three things listed and you'll just make my birthday this year. You can send the gift card in from anywhere, no matter you're in Australia or Singapore *hint hint*!!

Yes? Okay? Thank you in advance~~

5 comments:

adri-enne said...

LOL *Hint taken*
And your birthday is coming up too soonnnn. I'll be getting my money for this report real soon so hold on for a bit. Adrienne is still very broke.

I RECEIVED THE DVD!! OMG!! WOMAN! HAHHAHA I'm quite glad I stopped guessign at "cd". I was very suprised but really - I don't know where to start. Thanks buddy!

Quin said...

shhhhhhhh!!!! not so loud!!!

lol~ glad u received it in one piece, it is still in one piece, right??? i wanted to put in a note as well, but was in a rush when i went to post it. nevertheless, hope u'll put the DVD into good use. good ol' malaysian goods, huh?

give me a message if u have problem installing it. if i'm not wrong, ur supposed to drag the folder onto ur desktop, and then install from there.

kangrui said...

*hint taken too*
**but i have no money, hint back**

wahh!! i smell some illegal things goin on! omg, what did u sent her??

hmm.. smart ass, posting what u want when ur bday is around the corner.. was about to thank god that i wont be in penang during ur bday.. but i take that the distance thing is not a valid reason, eh? hah!

i can try getting u something frm HONG KONG!!! *hint hint* =P

Quin said...

oh!!!!! ur going to hong kong?? when?? i don't want anything from temple street or woman street okay??!! i can get those stuff from petaling street.. haha..

kangrui said...

yay!! i am! i am!!! god, im excited!!!!! *woot woot*

shld be around 20th-30th of march, will be there for an AIESEC conference! i dont know what or where is good to shop for there lar.. anything you know??