Saturday, January 30, 2010

Eek. Yellow!!

World.

This is my new hair.


shit.



*****

I wanted orange. Really bright and orangy. It'll go so well with my green Ts.

It turned out bright, all right. Like, reaallllllyyyy bright. It looked blonde. Yellow. With only a hint of the orange I wanted. I was devastated. Really sad.

But then it struck me, yellow-blonde-with-hint-of-orange is a colour I will NEVER go for. NEVER even entered my mind since I NEVER wanted it in the first place.

So... in a way, it's a rather charming mistake, no? This is going to be something that will only happen once in my life, since I have no intention of repeating it. Other than earning me rather curious looks in mall, I think I can work well with this colour.

O well. I can't change it. So I'll just have to like it. I don't love it. But then again, I am at peace.


You know??

5 comments:

陈晓凤 said...

so cOOL!!!

ADORA CHLOE said...

at least it's not a fully blonde head XD

oliviasy said...

ahlian! wuahahahahahaha WUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *runs away*

gniting said...

still like is time yr hair de color mah..dun sad~

Quin said...

Adora: i wanted ur shade of orange, actually. haihhhh..........

oli: *throws stinky shoe at you!!*