Sunday, September 28, 2008

There is Nothing

Nowadays I can't help but feel my own limitations. There is nothing to learn. For every project that I have, I take what I already have and try to expand on it. There are no new skills or new approach to work. I try and try to come up with new things everytime but it feels as if I am just expanding my own limited skills and not absorbing anything new at all. It is frustrating to know that I pay so much to study here but I got nothing worthy in return. What I have are lecturers who don't care, project after project, a lot of useless and senseless classes. It doesn't feel like I am going to school. It is like I am going through a circle studying on my own. I go to class, get briefs, go for tutorials, do the work, submit, get grade. Their job is to teach. All I want is to learn. It's not supposed to be this... confusing. I am not supposed to feel this... helpless.

1 comment:

adri-enne said...

nothing here too