Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shooting A Model



This is my model/housemate, Angela.

It turned out that I have nothing much to worry about after all. All my worries about awkwardness and not being able to get enough lightings were unneccessary. Angela was not shy at all about modeling. Any directions I gave her she took it with good sport. As for the lightings, I managed to get to the studio rather early so I got all the lights I need. As a result, I finished my shoot pretty fast.

I'm feeling a bit ambiguous though. Should this be a personality or fashion photography? Any ideas? A mistake not starting off with a firm concept. I just shot.

Thank you, Angela, for all the fantastic help!!


p.s: This is it for the photography assignments this time around. All that is left is the final project and I think I have some ideas..

4 comments:

Paula said...

can i be ur model?? hehehe

Quin said...

if u have confidence in me, why not? :)

CL said...

can i be ur model too?? hehehe:P

Quin said...

man, i'll have to start charging then.. lol~