Friday, September 26, 2008

A Break?

Semester break is here! One week with no classes, no more chasing buses and no waking up at 8.30 in the morning.

I guess everyone is excited over this break. It's a chance to go back home, take a break and hang out with friends you haven't see for a long time. But I'm not going home. I want to so much but this break is an opportunity to finish up my work. I have so much to do. I know that if I were to go home, nothing will be accomplished. Not to mention, it is impossible to buy bus tickets now.

These are the things to do during break. Let's just see how much I have accomplished by the end of it.

1. Research Malaysian art history.
2. Look for glass suitable to be used in packaging. edit 2 oct: Done
3. Finish dressing up the Barbies. edit 2 oct: Done
4. Design secondary items for packaging.
5. Look for lights to be used in packaging. edit 2 oct: Give up
6. Do photo montage for Photoshop.
7. Think of ideas for Typo assignment.
8. Outline Ramadhan sketches for illustration.
9. Design a box for packaging.

And if possible, I would love to do this.

10. Learn Flash.


I miss home so much. Going home now is only going to break my strive. These are the people I miss the most!




These silly kids each with their own antics. Ethan has now learnt how to walk! When I go back in November, I wonder how much they have all grown.

No comments: