Friday, September 25, 2009

*Yawn*


Mom should be in the States by now. The last message I got from her was from Taipei, preparing to go to the night market. Darn. I miss mom. Hooi Fong was here from last night till afternoon today. Had lunch with her and then sent her off in a taxi. She's going home to Penang. Dank. I miss home. Noooo...... this bout of homesickness is ambushing me.. catching me off my guard. T.T

I am broke. So broke. I need to hold off on spending any money at all. My 'helpline' is temporarily down. So there's no way for me to make any magical calls and have money 'magically' transferred into my account. Makes me feel so insecure.

But thinking on a good side, that means I am stuck in my room for the weekend. No money=no going out. Yea~ can finish off my report. If I don't start writing, I might as well just flunk my internship semester.

Ramblings done. Thanks for reading. Aihhhh...........................................................

7 comments:

adrienne said...

I miss home too. Been almost 2 years. I'm just 50% through with my report and this is due mid-Oct. SIGH so much to do, so little time!

Good luck with your report!

Eat in, Kq, you can save quite a lot doing that :D

Quin said...

thank you adryn... i can;t wait to see you come jan/feb!! even if it embarrasses the both of us, i am going to squish u with my arms!!

eating out too much.. i scare myself with the money i have been spending on food. i repent. i promise!

adrienne said...

The only things I look forward too- friends like you and the gang, family, financial independence hopefully. You've still got 1 more year before you graduate? I'm thinking of working in Miri - that way I can study part time at Curtin. Preliminary plans and subject to change.

Haha sharing the house plan still on? I'm quite excited about that actually.

I'll cook for you next time I'm back. With my half decent skill, the food should be.. well, half decent. :D


hugs

Quin said...

if ur going to miri, no way is that plan going to be on.. but there's always a possibility, right? i can't wait to paint my own room and shop for knick knacks in ikea!! (there's my room now at home, but u get what i mean)

kangrui said...

Sigh, spending about one whole week of 24 hours with your family in a foreign country and leaving to your own little nest doesnt do anyone any good. I admit, I was on the verge of screaming my heart out to want to not leave home when I was on the plane back to Spore. Theres no doubt that I would have just cried and kicked around till I was sent back home, if I were still a five year old.

Plan for living in the same house is ON, of courseeee!! Just that the plan have moved location to the little red dot. Quin, I take your word seriously.


=P

Quin said...

apa on??!! sure, take my word seriously, but not in the near future!!

dank... the future is such an uncharted path...

kangrui said...

haha!

omg, you just cheated my feelings! ooohhh... how could you?!

of course not near future lar, still need to grad first ma.. haha! no worries, got budget air back to penang straight from spore liao. quite cheap also. i planned thoroughly already one ar.. hahahahaha!

on a serious note, i do mean it when i say i take your words seriously.