Friday, September 18, 2009

Haagen Daaz Eat Your Heart OUT!

Whoa.. I am so full and bloated right now. I just came back from the Haagen Daaz ice cream buffet in Solaris Mont Kiara! Yea.. it's my first time going for an ice cream buffet. RM33.90++ for an adult, after tax and all that, it amounted to RM 40 per pax. So if you had Haagen Daaz ice cream before, you'll know that a scoop cost about RM 10. My target was five scoops, getting a little bit more than what I've paid.

I went with Juniour who enthusiastically responded to my invite. When I told him of my plans, he said, crazy, have more laaa!!!

In the end, I had 12 scoops of Haagen Daaz ice cream. Flavours were rum raisin, vanilla, macademia nut, mango and passion fruit, apricot, belgian choc, choc, some choc, some cherry stuff, strawberry cheesecake, and I think that's about all. Buahahah~ pretty proud of myself. My fifth plate consisted of three different chocolate flavours. I couldn't finish them at all. Anymore and my stomach would turn itself over. In the end, I passed them over to Juniour, who finished...

30 SCOOPS!!!

The employee there talked about how a lady before did 25 scoops. I was also very proud of Juniour for breaking the record! The guy ate ice cream like nobody's business! One regular scoop, he could simply pop the whole ball into his mouth and munch. 0_o

Pardon the horrible quality of my camera phone. Hee~







The incredible Master Juniour, King of ice creams!!!

The promotion is only available at the Mont Kiara outlet until further notice, but definitely will still be ongoing until the end of this month. You'll probably wouldn't find any advertisement on this. If the whole of KL knew, I think they'd empty out in a jiffy. Just look at the long line in Baskin on every 31st. So get you butts over there and eat your heart out!

After this, I swear my craving for ice creamS is over.

That is, until the next craving wave comes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually... if I am thinking of the same "lady" you are thinking about... she is rumoured to have done 36 scoops :P