Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Something Silly for Someone Silly



You should know what I am doing. Notice my failed attempt in recreating our drawing style back in primary school? Those big bug eyes and rounded cheeks? Well, more your style than mine anyway.

You're getting me worried here. I wanted to drop on your FB page and and give you a little pep talk on positivity and all that crap. But I figured this might be a lil' more efficient in putting that smile back on your face.

Take a deep breath.

Focus on what really matters and go from there. Chin up and smile, silly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahahhaha

drawing fail.

i swear we draw better cartoons when we were 12.

Anonymous said...

But really, I appreciate your efforts. It may not cheer me up as you have hoped, but I was really touched, and I can see the bright side of things again.

These are the reasons we're so close for so long I guess. Sigh, love you to bits.

Quin said...

drawing fail??? mana boleh??? i shud read back my sailormoon mangas.. that's where i learn how to draw in the first place. =D