Monday, September 07, 2009

Mel & Junior



Meet Mel and Junior, best friends with a great deal of contrasts, bracing against the world together, armed with some street smarts, a battered aging Honda, a dumb poodle named Dumb Dumb, plus a whole lot of luck, hopefully.

I was bunking over at my cousin, Melissa's, place over the weekend. For two days, I did nothing but tagged along where these two went. I pigged and I slept in. On a more interesting point, I observed.

What I saw, amused me. These two are like comic characters that sprang out from a comic book. On one hand, Mel's the busty, petite and hot tempered heroine that's not afraid to get what she wants relying on her charms. On the other, Junior's her huge side kick that's not afraid to give her the much needed kick-in-the-ass when it comes down to it.

(dunno how to come up with a nice conclusion.. so just gonna leave this post hanging like that la.. heh~ ta!)

2 comments:

adrienne said...

Lol - I'm confused.

Quin said...

why?? it's pretty straight froward.