Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fuh~

*Yawn* So sleepy...

See the new header up there? When it comes to designing for my own blog, the best I can do is come up with pretty headers. I shall learn up html quick so that I will know what else there is to do for blog design as well as set up an online port! (dream on la u~)

I had a typo presentation today with my group members. I don't remember much what the lecturer commented, but basically it's good job. Improvements can still be done, but I don't really recall all her comments. Ah. This is one heavy baggage off my shoulders.

I wanted to start drawing for Zren Ai today. Her anniversary is approaching, and I have yet to start on the portrait she commissioned from me to give to her boyfriend. So lazy.. she even messaged me just now. I felt so bad for telling her the portrait's not ready yet when I didn't even start!

Maybe I can nap a little first. I shall wake up two or three hours later and then work on that thing. But most probably will wake up after one hour.

*Yawn*

Edit 17 April 2.27 pm: OMG~ i slept for 12 hours!! so much for sleeping just one or two hours then wake up..

1 comment:

adri-enne said...

Hahhaha that's one long nap, princess! Half a day. Lol, just enough to make up for the hours you've stayed up to do work i guess.