Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bless Him, Please

On a solemn note, may he be well. May the God that he believes so much in blesses him. I think he's a good man, as least he comes across as someone soft spoken, kind and wise to us, in the short span of time he taught us. I liked it when he commented on how our class is supposed to be very competitive. He is the one who gave me one of the best compliments a graphic designer can ever get: I will buy your design. I regret that I may only have these little memories of him. So he must get well. I look forward to seeing him walk up and down the corridor of LKW again, I wish I get to see him once more, sitting by the black table in faculty, giving one of his students tutorial. Or at the very least, just be well and healthy.

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

This is not that cool lecturer with the cool blog is it?

Well, all things happen for a greater reason. I pray for his wellbeing. May God bless him.

Quin said...

no, it's not him. this is another GD lect who taught us for four weeks only, but still, a very nice man.