Sunday, May 03, 2009

Counting Down: Four Weeks!

I tried adding a picture. Tonnes of time. But it didn't work. Oh well... never mind.

Right this moment, I am so excited over three things. They are all putting butterflies in my stomach!

1. I am going home next week. No idea why, but I am having a case of homesickness now. Hopefully a short trip back will cure it for me. But before that, I will have to finish up some stuff first for I will be taking a few days off schedule. A few days of computer abandonment. No blogging, Facebook, online drama and MSN. Great. I can't wait!! (No sarcasm. Really.)

2. I will be working for something something. Am losing confidence every time I think about it, so it's best I don't do that now. If it didn't end up being a huge embarrassment, I'll consider putting the details here. Other than that, well, let's just say I'll keep you in suspense, or not. Whatever.

3. Dank Ong Kang Rui!!! Thank you for the idea, heheheheheheh~~~ Sem ends in FOUR weeks!! I seriously can't wait! I am so envious of those local uni people who have finished their exams and am free of all worries now. Though I am not having a hard time this sem, hardly, but I'm getting sick of work. You know??!! Rui bragged about her summer plans. And it so happened I zoomed in on one of those plans and will be making myself available for it. She's probably regretting telling me anything, but what the heck, I'm tagging along, Rui... Don't disappoint me. Well, I hope I don't disappoint me.

2 comments:

kangrui said...

WOOHOO~~

lets pray that the freaking swine flu slows down and disappear within a month.

this summer is gonna rock, people! oh yeah.. =D

Quin said...

what has swine flu got to do with anything?!!!

NO! don't tell!

not putting that into consideration! nope!!