Saturday, May 16, 2009

Indulge. Like Chocolate.

You know how life is so full of ironies? Just when you decide to put your guard down and to simply indulge, things turn their heads and you're left wondering. I am a sucker for indulging in the moment. To simply feel and go with the flow. And when you're slammed against a hard wall simply because you were following the current, oh-well, better luck next time.

It hurts so much. But there's more to life than this. More than fickle friends and empty encouragements. My time will come, surely. Until then, I shall wait. Again.

You know what? I think this week might just be the most eventful one of the whole semester. I was on clouds, then plummeted back to earth. I went to a funeral, but ended up leaving a birthday party. I thought I was doing better than fine, and then... things just didn't work out, I guess.

May the walls go back up. Take a step back. And check the sensibilities. I think I am ready to go again. =D

4 comments:

kangrui said...

things doesnt sound so good?

vietnam~~

*hugs*

Quin said...

VIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!!

u don't leave me hanging, i tell you...

*hugs*

adri-enne said...

Vietnam?

Speaking of walls, according to facebook.. I AM FORCEFIELD CAT! REOW!

Not that it matters. Try breaking those walls. If you need protection, try hamster ball. At least you can see through it, and allow people to see you too.

Quin said...

vietnam. my holiday plan. if ms ong managed to come thru with the plans!

hamster ball. giving me the distance i need at the same time allowing me to stay in contact with the world. cool... care to tell me where i can get one of those?