Thursday, May 07, 2009

To No 12

I wanted to upload my packaging photos.. but apparently I can't upload any photos in blogger now. I don't know why. I have been trying many times lately, but without any success. I even have to link my new header over from some other image hosting site.

Anyway, I have finally finished my packaging just in time for me to go home about ten hours later. Not going to say much about it here, but shall divulge on the next post. Maybe I will have better luck uploading photos from home.

So people, GOOD BYE!!!!

The things I am going to do at home (haven't been back for two months):
1. Food! Actually, I just kinda wanna hang out with Hooi Fong over a good meal. Kapitan Tandoori Set, maybe? Or KFC? I know you can get KFC anywhere, but it's different with different people. Really! O man.. maybe it's really about food and not the company.
2. Drama updates. Gonna get all those new episodes from my sister~ I have almost run my stock here to the ground..
3. Books. My sister and mom went to Borders and bought a whole lot of paperbacks while I was not home.. I am so going back with a vengeance!!
4. Drown. In the love, people. Hee...

Maybe you'll see further updates from me back home. I do want to put up my packaging post. Anyhow, you have a good weekend. It's gonna be Wesak Day on Saturday and Mother's Day on Sunday. Well, love your Buddha and your Mom.

=P

2 comments:

neilwasabi said...

well, i just uploaded a pic and it wasn't so hard to post it on. I think it should be only temporary malfunctioning of the server. anyway, bless you a good weekend wit your family. I'm going to stay for the sake of my homework......

Tzeyee said...

my goodness, I will love your drama updates =D