Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Finale Concert

He's coming! He's coming! I AM GOING!!



Okay, all dramatics aside, EASON CHAN is coming to Malaysia for a second time for his 'Eason Chan Moving on Stage 26' concert! It's going to be a finale stop to his world tour. I got the tickets! Got them immediately when I went to his autograph session the other time.

All rock zone, people! No sitting, all standing. That means we will have to get to the place earlier to queue up for good standing position. This will be my third Eason Chan concert. I have my expectations, but Eason has never failed to deliver.

This is an excerpt from an article on an interview he made about this concert:

"演唱會時間短了點,平時是2小時15分左右,唉……但(大馬)最后一站了,難免會唱久一點的……如果過分少少,也不會過分吧?哈!"

"The duration for concert is usually quite short, for about 2 hours and 15 minutes. But this last stop in Malaysia, it wouldn't be over doing it if we were to exceed the time limit a little, right? Ha!"

Eason's encores were always superb. He would sing to the audience's content. I look forward to his interactivity with us as well as him exceeding any silly time limit imposed on the concert. The past two concerts I went to, he sang for about three hours.

Come on, Eason, break your record in Malaysia!

2 comments:

kangrui said...

have fun there!!!

oh, i sense a lot of eason love in the air~

=P

WoodyBrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.