Wednesday, April 06, 2011

First Quarter

Quarter of the year has passed, how have you lived yours?

I made some resolutions beginning of the year, surprisingly I did make some progress.

1. Be happy.
I am content with what I have right now. Starting to fall into the routine of a working adult and getting used to the company. So yea, am good.

2. Learn how to make things move.
I know Flash! I've learnt some basic animation skills in Flash, thanks to doing a lot of banners at work. Though what I know is nothing to shout about, I do think it's an accomplishment for myself.

3&4. Learn how to code and illustrate.
Didn't happen.

5. Read 50 books in 2011
It's only March and I've hit 13 books. Progress is on track.

6. Start and finish my Eason Chan Artbook.
Didn't happen.

7. Save money for camera, laptop and holiday.
Didn't happen. However, I've set a short term goal for myself. In two months, if I'm still gung-ho about it, I'll go and get it.

8. Run.
Semi-happened. Just need to keep it up.

9. Lose fat, be healthy.
I've been eating a lot of salad lately. However, am addicted to junk again. So hard to lose the habit.

10. Be happy.
I really am.


No comments: