Sunday, April 10, 2011

First Threadless Tee

Photobucket

This is my first design post in a while. Partly new, partly recycled.

Yo!! This is my first time submitting a design for Threadless! If you've kept an eye on my blog, you'll recognise this from my global warming poster. Well, I thought it looks kinda nice on a tee, so why let it go to waste.

Support me please! I need people to help me vote on this design. But you'll need a Threadless account first, I think. So if you have the time, sign up for an account, and vote for me! There are a lot of other nice designs there, you'll might find something you like, so the account won't go to waste (I guess).

All votes appreciated! Vote high!


ps: Do YOU think this design works on a tee? If not, why? Thank you thank you!

1 comment:

1PluS1=2 said...

AWESOME!!!