Monday, March 22, 2010

Glee: Defying Gravity


Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

I'm through accepting limits
''cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!

It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

The whole world's crazy over this series and yet I've only truly experienced its charms the day before yesterday. The series's only until episode 13, the rest will resume come April. I've a feeling I am going to finish the first half of the season very soon with eyes glued to my iPod (hurr.. what radio ad research?).

Anyway, this song is a diva-off between Rachel and Kurt, an audition to determine who will win the solo performance for it. The song 'Defying Gravity' is so far, my favourite piece from the whole series (i'm in episode 9 now).

I am so totally in love with the show. Not too late right? =D

4 comments:

Angie said...

no, it's not too late!!!!! =D

i love glee too.....=D but too bad i dun have the time to actually watch the whole series each episode by each episode.....can only watch it when i'm home in pg.

i happened to watch that particular episode on star world last saturday....=D

jaw-dropping whenever i hear rachel sings...though she annoys me to death...lolz

Quin said...

glee is preventing me from getting down to work!! (the horrors!!) i think i'll have to finish the whole thing before i can concentrate.

i like kurt better in this song.

ohh, do watch it when u get the chance. =)

yokeMun said...

loveeee glee!!and is never too late to like this show!!lol..
my fave song is Imagine..the one they sang with the deaf school kids..is so sweet and heart warming watching them singing together...
i love this song too...they're both so great in it!!!
can't wait for season2 and they just started doing casting for that so is gonna be a real long wait til season 2!!sigh...

Quin said...

but season 1's not even done yet. they are gonna continue this season in april, i thought?