Tuesday, March 02, 2010

It's no.16

I like cruising along the highway on my own, singing out loud to blaring music. This will be even better if I have a companion at my side, singing to songs we both know and love. *hint to rui and hf*

Anyhow... am back to uni. First two days of school and the lecturers have managed to semi-freaked me. There seemed to be a lot of work in store. Not so sure if it's such a good idea for ALL the assignments to be due on the same day about ten weeks from now. Sure, we have more time to work on them (yea rite, hands up those who don't procrastinate!) but if we let slipped something, they are all gonna be goners.


While driving on the highway, I saw this red blazing disc on the horizon. One of the prettiest sights of the sun I've seen. It was about 7 in the morn, so looking directly into the egg-yolk didn't hurt my eyes at all.

Am in my new room in some place new yet not so foreign. Got myself a brand new desk and chair. It took me a while to straighten everything into its place. Let's see how long this orderliness will last.


Just like every other new semester, I promise to turn into a new leaf and set many ridiculous standards for myself. Now that I'm in Sem7, I know better than to plan. The best way of action will simply be, staying up and working.

Happy designing, fellow BPD7s. I have a feeling it's gonna be a glorious but deadly ride ahead!

No comments: