Monday, October 18, 2010

What the TOOOT

Got all these lovelies from Yueh Yih's album.

It was just supposed to be a weekend where we gather among ourselves. But lo-and-behold, some unexpected people turned up and we ended up having a mini-gathering of Georgians in KL. As always it was great seeing old friends again. It's interesting, seeing them where they are now, different from where you might expect them to be from secondary school.

A biologist who is pursuing an MBA.
A peer already earning the big bucks when I'm still in school.
An economist whom I thought hated numbers.
A constant finally making a change to her life.
A lunatic who is beginning to make sense.

And me, nothing. Expected.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this angle! Makes my face look sharp and yeng!

Anyways, had some rotten luck which sorta spoiled my excellent mood. I lost my wallet don't know where, must have dropped it when I left my bag unzipped? Rm200 cash, RM50 cash card, IC, license, ATM card, Haagen Daaz Ambassador card, Student ID, dobi receipt, one Guan Yin scripture amulet thing and my paper map design wallet, a gift from Shiau Fong from London. And oh, I got a summon from parking by the side of the road at Bukit Jalil. And yeah, took a wrong turn on the way back from KLIA which resulted an hour's detour and an extra RM8.60 for toll. Had to borrow money from people but still insisted on eating expensive food which is soooo out of my league now.

Not the worst of luck. In fact, I'm quite lucky. Still good. But but but... aih, just let me whine a bit. I'll feel better.

On a totally random note, I wanna go somewhere I can breathe. Just me and the wide open sky. Fuhhh.....

No comments: