Saturday, October 16, 2010

Global Warming Presentation

We had this global warming poster presentation some time this week. Tuesday kut. 40 people. Each about five minutes, some so much more. When we left, it was about five in the evening.

Photobucket

These are some of my classmates' works. Ten weeks for completion of a single poster. Hah.

Photobucket

I've singled out some designs from my camera. There are of course a lot more nice ones, but I didn't manage to get pictures of them all. So here I'll only be showing whatever I got.

First up, Wienie's sweet poster. I really like the line work and also the water colour textures. Am always a sucker for textures. =P That's why you see textures in most of my works too.

Photobucket

Jing Wen's poster. Have always liked her stuff. Her style appeals very much to me.

Photobucket

Adora with hers. Upon closer inspection, there's some crazy Illustrator tracing stuff going on in there.

Photobucket

Nick's awesome hand-painted artwork. I've been doing digital all along, not so sure if I can paint with my hands on real canvas anymore. O wait, I've never been able to paint for real. Hah.

Photobucket

And Ms Forty-one. Stole this from Jing Wen's album, didn't get a picture of hers, but it's so good it'll be a crime to not include this. I will never have her patience with all these details. But whatever I cannot execute on my own, I can always admire from afar, right?

Photobucket

Yea. And mine. Printed in its full glory. I've officially grown tired from looking at this. I really need to come up with something new so that my portfolio will not only have this single piece of work.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Yangy said...

Like the way 41 holds her poster, like finger poses of those Dun Huang art, so divine, haha! XP

Yes, you got the potential to produce 987250104861094610 x more nicer works! =D

gniting said...

mana saya de?so sad~
ting~

rin04 said...

Those a great pieces of work. They clearly state the problems we have with global warming without compromising artistic expression. Great job! :)

vladyslav said...

wow all of them so creative and amazing!