Saturday, October 02, 2010

Ada Exhibition

I'm nervous. Butterflies in the stomach and tingling crawling skin kinda nervous.

Nope, not coz I spot any hot guys but we're doing an exhibition. Finally. We've gotten a confirmation that we'll be holding an advertising/graphic design exhibition. Though unlike what I've always imagined doing this with the whole of BPD8, it's still pretty awesome.

There's so much uncertainties involved. We'll have to push, kick, crawl etc into completion. Only six weeks left. We have to pull this thing off in six weeks. So scared. So nervous.

What I really do like about this is getting to work with half of the rest of the class. These are people I have never been in a group with. Though we had only two meetings so far, I am optimistic we can all come together to get this done. After all, this exhibition is for all of us.

On a side note, I've completed 25 books in nine months. Not optimistic at all that I'm gonna hit fifty by the end of the year, but o well. Never knew I read so little. I actually thought fifty books in a year's easy!

When our exhibition's on, will you come? Please? =)


edit: I know why I'm truly nervous. I had yin yong, which means coffee, thus quickening my heart beat to resemble signs of being nervous. =.=

5 comments:

mie said...

wow woow... best of luck in ur exhibition... u can do it... GAMBATE... do inform when wil be ur exhibition, will attend if im arnd... hehehe

1PluS1=2 said...

finally i hear some news about your exhibition! i wanna go! but still it depends.. since i'm at pg now...we'll see!

ADORA CHLOE said...

i'll come, of course, at a price... you have to come to ours! haha!

Quin said...

@jamie and kar yee: ooo~ will be awesome to have you guys come.

@adora: ur exhibition will be a bit hard to miss, no? haha!

kangrui said...

count me in! =)

and oh, i call the quickening of heart 'excitement'! =)