Sunday, October 10, 2010

Need Sleep

10.10.10

Must today be of at least some significance for all of us? Nah, not for me. But it warrant a random post in its honour.

Been contemplating a lot lately about priorities
When it's too much I really can't stand it
I need to see them
Blocked someone
My best friends are coming to KL, I need to see them
Hopefully sanity will return
I don't know what to think anymore
I just know there's a lot to do
So random it's no more random
Too much computer time
Too low productivity
How is that possible?
O right Facebook
I tried crying but there were no tears
I survived to Week8
Lost the passion somehow
Wasn't so sad after all?
I tried caring
For a bag of chips
Had a craving for Ruffles
Why can't I have what I want?
But apparently I wasn't really needed
O yea addiction
Been standing on the sidelines a bit too much
Been watching people live their lives
It's a mess
Need to live mine
Was just a passerby
Need to be hero in mine
Where are you?
But gotta know there's more
Lost your way?
Get a GPS

Random random on 10.10.10
Seriously, what's the big deal anyways?

1 comment:

CL said...

EXACTLY! I have no idea why ppl are so excited over 101010. Next year got 111111 also wat. =.=