Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Night the Moon was Full

This might be a little too late to post up things on Mooncake Festival. Allow me to compain that I haven't had ANY mooncakes at ALL this year. Well, I did have a bite or two out of snowskin mooncake, but that is so ciplak!! I want pandan lotus paste with egg yolk. =(

Mooncake Festival, 3 October 2009. While it lasted, it was grand. For the moment. Simply for the moment.

So this is what a chipped heart feels like.
Thank you for being honest.
Thank you for giving me a clear perspective on things.
You needed time to think, to get your thoughts straight.
To be fair to me.
I needed time because this is going too fast.
I needed time to see you. To know you. To see if this is right.
It all sounded so rational. So civilised.

So why is it that when it's time to go, you held on to me still?
Why did our last kiss good bye tasted so sad?
Why are your eyes red with tears?
Why is it that when I finally closed the door, and you were gone, tears began to flow down my face?
We are giving each other time.
What if we are passing up on the perfect timing instead?
I am afraid that time will make this go away.

If not now, I am afraid it will never be again.


Some random piece of sappiness to share. Hee.

No comments: