Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Zipping Time

I have been thinking a lot about the end of the year.

Two and a half more months and bye-bye 2009. I admit it's still a bit too early to do a recap, though it is not my intention for this post. How quick time flies, is one thing. How you don't feel the passing of time, THAT is scary.

A lot of people's birthday has been coming up. That's what prompted this post. It felt as if I have just celebrated it with them not long ago. Dank. It has been a year!

What have I done? What have I done? 2009. One of my favourite moments so far.

I intend to end the year with a resounding bang! No more idling away in Secret Recipe doodling on a foreign balloon.


ps: HF, remember? You have two and a half more months to realise the promise. Hah!

4 comments:

adrienne said...

Adrienne does not want 2009 to end. She wants Christmas to come though. And should stay there. Hehehehehe.

Talk to you soon. Should be able to engage into full gossip mode in about a month's time. Then I can appear online on msn and live a normal life again.

I'm too lazy to be this hardworking.. Too hard!

neilwasabi said...

The year is ending and so is my 20...... We all go older! XD

adrienne said...

I think it's almost confirmed. Adrienne will go back on the first week of Jan 2010.

No turning back to Adelaide I think.

Sigh.

Quin said...

adrienne - hur... i am so happy that ur coming back, but at the same time, thinking about the circumstance in which ur coming back..
sigh....