Saturday, September 11, 2010

Not Good.

Very very scared now. The last time I procrastinated like so things turned out horrendous. I know it's awful for me to hope my classmates are slacking in their work as well so that I'm not left alone among this pile of work.

Gaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!!!! I can't think for the advertising briefs. I HATE advertising.

That's why I'm gonna start on something simpler, the Maybelline brief.

Dear BPD8, if you're reading, WORK! Please work so hard and make me feel bad about slacking. I depend upon your momentum to propel me forward as well.

Bah.

4 comments:

adrienne said...

Don't give up and try harder! Hahha says the last minuter.

I find that when I start to do something, I can't quite stop.. but getting started is the hardest bit. Do your best!

Quin said...

the secret to life is not the law of attraction. It's doing what you say you will do. hah.

ADORA CHLOE said...

haha! im procrastinating as well hehehehhhhh.....

Quin said...

not. helping. T.T