Monday, September 06, 2010

Love for Books

Photobucket

I've finally went to the Bookfest held in KLCC. Twice. Once with my cousin, to first scout things out, then just now with friends, to finally buy some books. I admire my control this time around for I've only spent RM60 to buy three books. Last year, I spent about RM250 buying stacks of books plus CDs. Gah... luckily there weren't any old Eason Chan CDs.

These are the books I spent my good money on: Eat Pray Love, Empress Orchid and The Blood of Flowers.

Fictions are probably the only thing I read. When I buy during book fest, I try my best to get a variety of books eg. different genre and country. I like reading about different cultures, countries and equip myself with some historical knowledge. It is only with fiction that I will engross in reading. Give me a history book I'll probably doze off halfway.

My Books Read 2010 has reached #22. To reach my target of 50 seemed kinda far fetched now. Bah, never mind.

So many book sales going on! There's the BookXcess Raya sales and maybe a Borders sales. Mom's coming to visit this weekend. Maybe I can bring her to the bookfest? And buy more? *evil laughter*

Got yourself some books? Happy reading!

No comments: