Monday, June 21, 2010

Sleepy...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Nothing much really, haha~ One final assignment to go which is supposedly due on Tuesday. Once again, no surprise there, it's postponed to Friday instead. Basically it's just prolonged torture. Anyhow anywho, I'll be packing my bags, leave on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again (love this song).

*yawn*

Just waiting for the rest of my drama to load, so that I can put my PC on standby. All loaded dramas shall be slowly enjoyed tomorrow while working. I personally think the standard for TVB dramas has been going down. I can't stand it when the writers take audiences for fools. Bah!

Ta~ good night. =v=

1 comment:

Yangy said...

You can actually get it done by Tuesday as you'd planned before, then just start your holiday while waiting for presentation on Friday lo~ So now the main issue is: Can do get the video done by Tuesday? Ha! XD